Invisalign aligners are clear braces made from Invisalign’s plastic blend in the company’s manufacturing plants. The plastic aligners are personalized for an individual’s mouth molds, to pressure his/her teeth to move them into a better position gradually. There is growing popularity of Invisalign treatment for straighter teeth and a perfect smile among people as these aligners are comfortable, barely visible, adjustable, and removable when compared to metal braces. If you don’t want to deal with the discomfort of traditional metal braces, you should choose Invisalign aligners.
What can Invisalign aligners do?
Dentists for Invisalign aligners in Tomball, TX, suggest Invisalign treatment to their patients for addressing the following dental issues:
- Overcrowded teeth: When there is not much space for your teeth to align in the mouth, it leads your teeth to get cramped, leading to overcrowding that can cause tooth decay and make you more prone to contracting gum disease.
- Huge teeth gaps: This happens when your jaws grow abnormally or you have missing teeth.
- Crossbite: It is a common dental concern that where an individual’s upper teeth bite inside the lower teeth. Consequently, this uneven jaw size leads to worn out teeth, causing gum disease and bone erosion.
- Overbite: When your upper teeth are projected further than your lower teeth, it causes an overbite. This eventually leads to TMJ and jaw pain.
- Underbite: This is the opposite situation of the overbite issue. When your lower teeth are projected further than your upper teeth, it causes an underbite. This leads to jaw pain and TMJ.
How much will Invisalign aligners cost you?
The Invisalign treatment cost depends on several factors. Some of them are listed below:
- Your overall oral health requirements
- The amount of time and work your teeth would need for alignment
- Your geographical location, as the average treatment cost varies from city to city
- The dentist’s fees based on his or her credentials and experience
- Whether your insurance plan covers the treatment cost or not
On average, the Invisalign treatment will cost you around $3,000 and $7,000 or more. Additionally, some insurance companies cover the Invisalign treatment cost but only up to a certain amount.
How do Invisalign aligners work?
The process of getting Invisalign aligners is simple. The dentist starts by devising an initial treatment plan for you before creating clear aligning trays to correct your specific dental issue. He or she will take 3D digital images of your entire jaw, which will allow him or her to adjust teeth on the screen, see your jaw from various angles, and envision how your face might look like after the treatment. Thus, Invisalign treatment can help you change your facial aesthetics by just solving your teeth problems.
Post-planning, the dentist will make a set of clear aligners for you. The total number of aligners that an individual might need varies, but generally somewhere between 20 and 29 sets per arch is needed.
At Northampton Dental, we offer affordable payment options for helping you with the cost of Invisalign treatment in Tomball, TX. We have experienced dentists for Invisalign aligners, who will assist you in planning your dental treatment better with Invisalign aligners. To know more, you can get in touch with us.